Brabant C Fanzine is a publication by Brabant C, an investment fund for culture and art within the province of Noord-Brabant. The first issue consisted of various articles on the best, most interesting and innovative cultural projects that currently exist in Brabant.
I wrote about:
– an electronic music studio in Tilburg where musician Jameszoo likes to compose his avant-garde jazz
– ‘Sky mirror’ by Anish Kapoor at Museum De Pont
– Social Label, a social initiative that connects designers to people with disabilities and gives the latter a chance to create and work
– Festival Circolo: a circus festival that combines art, performance and theatre to move beyond the traditional and outdated understanding of a ‘circus’
– A new genre that combines cinema and classical music known as Symphonic Cinema
Read the issue here.